At Exodus Cry, we produce films that expose modern-day sex slavery and promote its eradication. The stories we tell as a culture shape and define our world. It is critical that we harness the power of creative media to tell stories that align our hearts with truth.
With each film we create, we strive to awaken a passion for human dignity, a vision for the sanctity of life, and the conviction that no human being should be bought or sold. By taking our cameras deep into the dark underworld where women and children are enslaved, we are able to shine a light on this injustice and inspire proactive abolition.
Our films combine hard facts and compelling storytelling with stunning imagery as we invite the masses to join our efforts to end this injustice around the world. Films have the power to change people, and people can change the world!
Reasons why we make films:
Expose, Inspire, Free
- To shine a light on the injustice hidden in the shadows
- To educate the public on the critical issues relating to sex trafficking
- To inspire action in the masses
- To change the social conditions that foster a sex slave industry
- To bring freedom and healing to victims