Position: Development Coordinator
The Development Coordinator is responsible for working with the Exodus Cry team, with direct report to the Development Director, to support all fundraising activities and processes. Applicants should have a real passion for the cause and a desire to grow in this development role, which may offer the possibility for career advancement. We are looking for a highly organized individual with attention to detail and great interpersonal skills. Prior development experience is preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in helping and supporting in the development of fundraising goals and works to meet these goals
- Helps the Development Director coordinate fundraising and awareness-raising events and activities from start to finish
- Assists the Development Director in writing grant proposals and developing gift opportunities when required
- Is responsible for the updating and maintenance of donor development platforms, Bloomerang and Fundraiseup. This includes the running of reports, gift batches, donor information maintenance etc.
- Donor maintenance and cultivation
– Responsible for small gift acknowledgment
– Phone correspondence
– Responsible for the Exodus Cry info and donate email accounts and responding in a timely manner
- Assists with the design of fundraising mass emails via Bloomerang
- Responsible for Exodus Cry Store: Shopify oversight, set up and maintenance, vendor coordination, and product fulfillment
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possesses interpersonal skills that allow them to interact easily and effectively with potential donors and the general public
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- Can demonstrate creativity in coming up with fundraising opportunities and executing events successfully
- Possesses the ability to work well with limited or direct supervision
- High level of IT competency with donor software experience a plus
- Excellent communication and writing skills
This will be a salaried position and applicants must be willing to work from our office in South Orange County, California. A more detailed job description is available upon request.
To apply, email [email protected] with your cover letter and résumé. Thanks for you interest!